New Fiat owner from Brazil!

• Hi!

I'm Alexandre Oliveira, Business student from Brazil and I have a '90 Fiat Uno S, red Monte Carlo. I also participate of a lot of brazilian foruns, but is very interesting know Uno owners around the world. Look the photos: (Sorry by my english... and I don't speak Deutch).

As soon as possible, I'll post more photos with upgrades.

Best regards!
    dsc00396xa.jpg

dsc00394qw.jpg
    dsc00392wc.jpg
    dsc00391xo.jpg
    dsc00388o.jpg
    dsc00378hn.jpg
    08092010892.jpg

• Welcome Alexandre
    A nice UNO you have there .
    It is really interesting how different the Brasilian UNO is from the European ones.
    Tell me, is your UNO running on Alcohol Fuel too ?
    Greetings Jo

• Welcome Alexandre
    A nice UNO you have there .
    It is really interesting how different the Brasilian UNO is from the European ones.
    Tell me, is your UNO running on Alcohol Fuel too ?
    Greetings Jo

Hi Jo!

My Uno is running just on gasoline. But I had a Fiat 147 (Fiat 127 in Europe) which the fuel was alcohol. It is much more potent with alcohol, but to turn the car on cold days is required to inject gas via a button. Here in Brazil until mid-2000 the cars were either gasoline or alcohol, then came the flex-fuel cars that run on both fuels simultaneously. Indeed, even today the Fiat sells Uno 1.0 Fire engine called Economy - photos below (It's a '2010 Uno Economy from a Clube do Uno Brasil colleague):

27389989.th.jpg96341089.th.jpg42525468.th.jpg

My engine is a 1.3l, carburetor Weber 190, 5 speeds, 165/70/13 tires...

• Wow, sure interesting how the MK I , we call it here , developed in detail in South America.
    But I must say , the white one is really ugly on the outside. 8|
    Somehow its like an old man trying to look younger. :D
    With no success.
    Still, thanks posting the pictures.
    Very cool.

• Hi Alexandre,

welcome to our UNO board and it's nice to see UNOs from other countries and parts of the world. I can clearly see how much love you must have put into that car because it looks all nice & clean in every detail on the photos.
    Also thanks for the pics from the 2010 UNO, never saw that until now but also I don't like this facelift very much...

• Hi Ale147C,
    I see that your Uno is equipped with air conditioning and you added electric windows. I can only dream about air conditioning in my Uno mk1 ;) ...or you can ship to me the whole instalation :P

• hello alexandre,
    welcome to "the club" :thumbup:
    nice car you have. the engine looks like the 1300 which was also used on the fiat 127 sport in europe.
    what is the power of this engine ??

best regards
    chris :bier:

• Scheiße, wäre die nicht auf Fiorino/127er (?) Basis würd ich mir irgendwie so'ne Karosse besorgen wollen..

Baujahr 2010?

Sorry my friend, the Google Translator didn't help me. Could you speak in english, please? I understand that you ask if the car is a Fiorino/127 model... No, it's a Uno... And the Google Translator said that you want a person to get you body... I really dont understand :D

Hi Ale147C,
    I see that your Uno is equipped with air conditioning and you added electric windows. I can only dream about air conditioning in my Uno mk1 ;) ...or you can ship to me the whole instalation :P

Hi wacki, really the air conditioning was added, but by the old ownner. Many people ask how can do the same. But I'll help making a tutorial (DIY) soon! It's not complicated, however are necessary the parts of AC system... Do you have car junkyard in Germany?

hello alexandre,
    welcome to "the club" :thumbup:
    nice car you have. the engine looks like the 1300 which was also used on the fiat 127 sport in europe.
    what is the power of this engine ??

best regards
    chris :bier:

Hi Chris, I'm glad for the welcome! This Club is very nice...

I'll post below the manual pages that talk about the specifications of the engine, mine is the second column:

pgina80.jpg
    pgina81.jpg
    pgina82.jpg
    pgina83.jpg
    pgina84.jpg
    pgina85.jpg

• Do you have engine pictures?

Alcohol engine has a compression ratio 12,0:1??? :) Nice :thumbup:
    Can you organize pictures of the pistons and head?! Whole engine?

I sad, the Uno from Brasil looks like a Fiorino (in the front). Would it looks like our Uno's it would be great to get a full chassis (brandnew).

• @Ale147C
    In Germany are car junkyards, but you can find more ussual parts to uno in Poland (they were produced there till 2002, but in poor versions). In Germany you can find rare accessories and Turbo versions. If you think about buying air conditioning in Europe - forget about it - I have seen only one Uno with air conditioning and it was in Italy. Maybe there are more of them, because Italians love their cars, so they keep rich equipped versions in their country ;)
    Greetings

• Another question I have is about the correct place to post photos of my car in forum. Commonly I see sections named "Garage", but I couldn't see here.

• Last week I sold my steering wheel to another Uno owner from "Clube do Uno Brasil", so I got a sttering wheel of Fiat Tempra. It's great, very functional and confortable. I want do a leather cover, soon.

230120111222.jpg

• Cool a member of "Clube do Uno Brasil" is here. i open there a thread about my uno...

VERKAUFE: NEUE Ansaugbrücke + Überholte 40er Doppelwebervergaser + Trichter + NEUE Pierburg Benzinpumpe passend für den UNO !