Hello from the UK!

• Hey guys! :thumbup:

My name is Mike and I'm a member (Biz) on Turbo Collective in the UK.

I followed a link from Fiat Forum.

I am about to build my MK2 Uno Turbo from a 45S shell (White), it's my 13th Uno and will be my 5th turbo. :gaga:

My initial aim is for a standard OEM Mk2, I may consider going further with the car but I want a Fiat 500 CAT D/C in about a years time, I say that because I'm hopefully working for the Fiat 500 Abarth UK Trofeo championship again this year as I did in 2010. ;)

I've been into UT's since 2003 and have been "bitten" ever since. Please if you would come over to Turbo Collective for some more friendly Uno Turbo owners!

Cheers
    Mike aka Biz

• I was on GCRE but after a difference with Guy he deleted my account... lol
    I will try to keep an eye on your new forum. But I don't think that many guys will change there main uno forum :D ;)

• I was on GCRE but after a difference with Guy he deleted my account... lol
    I will try to keep an eye on your new forum. But I don't think that many guys will change there main uno forum :D ;)

Lol yeah he had an issue with me at first, I understand his prespective though if I'm honest.

Yeah I do but I think we can help each other keep these little cars alive and well!

When the time comes to get some stuff from German Ebay (Eg Novitec ;) ).....[ebay]http://cgi.ebay.de/Novitec-15-…A4der&hash=item3a64552496[/ebay]

Have I done the Ebay link wrong? I'm on Mozilla Firefox but I normally use Google Chrome to translate the page for me for help on posting tips! lol

Chris/Ben, thank you guys!

• Yes but allowing no discuss and delete the members is no solution. He's not perfect. In the Turbo124 forum there were also some problems with him :D

Helping each other, sure. Often we have shipping problems with ebay parts from UK :D

• Hello i think your the first Member from UK. We have other Members from Sweden or Brasil :D

And welcome to this unique Forum :anbet:

VERKAUFE: NEUE Ansaugbrücke + Überholte 40er Doppelwebervergaser + Trichter + NEUE Pierburg Benzinpumpe passend für den UNO !

• hey, uno-ig goes international :D
    welcome BIZ!
    i am often in london, sometimes i saw MK2 Unos, but i've never seen a MK1.

cheers chriss

They are around but not so mush these days, we do have a few members with MK1's in London, if you are around on the 2nd Thursday on every month in London, if you can make it to Ace Cafe on west circular.
    http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/Monthly-Meets-Cars.aspx

Yes but allowing no discuss and delete the members is no solution. He's not perfect. In the Turbo124 forum there were also some problems with him

Helping each other, sure. Often we have shipping problems with ebay parts from UK

Shame really! Cool I'll be on the look out :)